Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Officially a slacker...

I am officially the worst blogger of all time, hahaha. My last post was well over a month ago. I know I have things to say, I run around looking for people all day to say them to. So why don't I just record all of these pearls of wisdom and randomness on this wonderful blog that I created? Who knows...certainly not me.

I'm currently reading Frank Miller's complete Batman works. Have I ever told anyone that I'm a fan of comics and graphic novels? I don't think I've mentioned it because I forgot about it until talking about how I used to steal my brother's comics to read, and then picking up "The Complete Frank Miller Batman" (ISBN:068140969x) -- (yes, I work in a library and I like to pass on critical information that someone could use to get this book besides the title, which honestly is not a reliable way to identify a book, thank you very much.) Batman has always been one of my favorite heroes, and I am really enjoying Frank Miller's contributions to the Batman that I know and love.

I don't know if anyone reads this blog, but if you do and like comics and graphic novels, perhaps you could suggest a few volumes for me to pick up to reintroduce myself to this wonderful genre. The recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Astro City is good, and Watchmen is an all time classic.

Anonymous said...

I try to introduce people to Fables whenever I can. 100% amazing all around.