Friday, June 29, 2007

I did it :)

I had a phone interview today for an out of state job, and I think I came off sounding intelligent and very excited about the project, which I really am. I have no idea what is in store for me in the near future, but I'm in a great relationship, I'm interviewing for good jobs (I'm hoping the perfect one is just on the horizon), and I'm just all around happy at the moment. I'm enjoying the fact that life just seems good, despite minor complications. Hey, I'm happy! What more can you really ask for besides no financial or health worries? Hahaha, I like what I've got.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Courtney :) said...

Hey! I received a comment in Portuguese, I must be so cool!