Friday, July 13, 2007

Eek! It's Friday the 13th!

Bah, who cares? No such thing as Friday the 13th bad luck, and especially not today, it's my mom's birthday! Happy Birthday, Mommy!

I'm not going to brag about how old she is and how amazing she looks, but my mom is beautiful and still young in my eyes, though sometimes she complains about being old. Another birthday is the celebration of another year that I have had the best mom that ever lived. I hope that when I am her age that I am as beautiful as she is, and as accomplished as she has been. The woman had three children and raised them well, even with myself as the youngest! Moved the family across the US three or four times, and was a great single parent during my teens.

My mom is my best friend, and I couldn't ask for a better one. I hope that I have made her as proud of me as I am blessed to be her daughter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is a wonderful mother. Give her my regards and a (VERY) belated happy birthday.