Monday, April 30, 2007

Weekend moving...

The Fray concert was great...in case anyone was wondering. I have some photos from sitting pretty far away and behind two trees that I will post later, as soon as I can find the cable that connects my camera to my computer, and I also have some nice pictures of Dana and Noel. Those pics turned out far better than the ones of the band, but maybe that was due to proximity, or simply to their beauty ;)

Well, this weekend I spent hours at my mother's house helping her pack up all of her little treasures so that she can move into her new home! She is so excited, and I am so excited for her! If I had pictures of the house I would post them, because I know that there are some online, but alas I cannot find them. Needless to say it's adorable and I can't wait for her to be completely settled.

Hopefully I will post something more fun later...

No comments: