Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Concert time!

Ok, so I forgot to use my morning break to write an entry, but hey, I didn't forget for the entire day - that should be worth something.

Tonight I'm going to see The Fray at the Koka Booth Amphitheatre at Regency Park in Cary, wooo! I really like these guys and have been obsessively listening to their music every chance that I've had, and now I get to see them play it, just for me! (and several hundred or thousand other people...but they just don't count)








I don't think that you can listen to these guys and not like them just a little...ok, perhaps that is stretching it, but I love them!

The idea is that I'm going with a group of friends tonight to see them - I will take my camera with me! and you will get to see the fun and amazingness of going to this concert sometime in the near future. Are you prepared for the greatness? for the excitement? for the wonder that is The Fray? Well, I've given you ample time to prepare. Use it.

WOOO!!

No comments: