Friday, January 11, 2008

Unfair corner on the cute market

Have you ever seen a goat? Not that great looking. Have you ever seen a baby goat? Pretty darn cute. Have you ever seen a baby goat that is less than a day old? Adorable! The farm where I plan to be living on by the end of January is expecting 6 or 7 baby goats in the next few weeks, and one was born on Wednesday. He's so impossibly cute! Black fur with some white slashes through it, and little curls at his haunches! His name is Flash, and he's got me wrapped around his little cloven hooves already. I'll have to take some pictures of Flash and the others when they get here so you can be awed by the inexplicable adorableness of a newly born goat!

These are great baby goat pictures I found online at www.cherokeemeadowsfarm.com.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you really farm material?

Courtney :) said...

I can see how you might be skeptical that I'm farm material, but I assure you that I am, and have proven my farm prowess on 4 different occasions now, by working at the farm on Saturdays. The owners have been pleased with my work and are excited to have me come on board, so there you go. :P

Anonymous said...

I stand corrected, I see. I don't mean to challenge your farm cred; I just think perhaps you seem a little less dirty hands and a little more dirty dancing. I apologize.

Courtney :) said...

A little more dirty dancing? hahaha I'm not sure exactly how to take that since there are so many different connotations to attach to that, but no need to apologize. Thanks for commenting!