Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year

I'm so bad at blogging. However, it's a whole new year and there is hope yet! So many things are going to be happening very soon. For one, I'm moving to a 48 acre farm that is only 15 minutes from my job and my rent is 10 hours of labor a week to help out with the 6 horses, two cows, 30 goats, and one 18 month old girl named Olivia. I haven't been babysitting at all lately, so I'm ecstatic about being able to take care of this adorable little girl, and her mom is going to teach me horsemanship!

I'm moving into a house on the farm that I'll share with a recent law school graduate and a great German Shepherd named Grey.

Hopefully my boys and he will get along well and not have trouble sharing their living spaces. He is reportedly a scaredy cat and so they should be able to adapt to each other pretty well, hahaha.

My income will soar without a rent payment, and so my hope is to have my credit cards paid off by the end of the year to be debt free for 2009!

I'm going to be out in the country working on a farm, so I've made a resolution to lose some unnecessary poundage and get myself down a comfortable size 10.

Hopefully that will work out and it's a pretty reasonable goal, so if it doesn't, it's my own damn fault.

I will be moving the whole month of January to try and weed out my accumulated clutter and improve on my pack rat tendencies.


This looks like it's going to be a productive and inspiring year. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.