Friday, January 25, 2008

Moving!

This is it! This weekend, I am moving to the farm! I have to have everything out of my apartment by Sunday night. My boyfriend, my new house mate, and his friend are helping me move early Sunday morning. Three strong men and me. Hopefully we can get everything out. I've been packing up all the little stuff and moving the rubbermaid containers to the farm during the week. I still have a ton of the little things to pack and move on Saturday, but if I don't get sidetracked hopefully I'll have it all done before they arrive on Sunday to get the furniture.

Not only do I have to get everything to the farm, but then next week in the evenings I have to prime the walls of my apartment before I hand in my keys on the 31st. I really like painting, but doing it all alone is going to be tough. At least I don't have to prime and then paint them too!

Soon though, I will be a farm girl! :)

No comments: