Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Quote of the Day - Yesterday

While talking to my friend Heather about our weekends and how we really didn't feel up to being at work after having an extra day off (funny how long weekends don't get you rested and ready for the work week but make it more painful to go back) she told me she was getting a headache. Actually, this is exactly what she said, "It feels like I walked all over my head." Because I started laughing hysterically in response to this comment, she went on to talk about how that could have been accomplished literally, making the situation and my laughing fit worse, hahaha.

It's funny to think that this isn't a new idea...people have been walking on their own head for a while it seems ;)







Really, who knew?

Thank goodness for great co-workers, how would you ever make it through the day without them?

No comments: