Friday, March 28, 2008

North Carolina Renaissance Faire!

Yay! It starts this weekend, and I can't wait to go! I have a complete outfit to wear and I love dressing up and going to these things. I know, I'm weird, but it's fun! How can you resist seeing people in strange clothing, having the chance to look like you belong in a historical tableau, and watching a joisting tournament? I know that I can't!

Here is a photo of me in my costume:



I know the look on my face is a little funny, but I don't care, my costume is awesome! And I made my gable hat!

My poor boyfriend will be dragged along with me this weekend as I can't get into my dress very well by myself, and I want to show him why I love these fairs, whether he agrees to go with me again in the future is another story. It's our one year anniversary tomorrow though, so he couldn't turn me down! ;)

Jim, you are awesome! :*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where can i get one?!